Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let Spring Breaking Begin

So now that the week is over and I am leaving for Dublin on Tomorrow morning, at 6:30 am, I wont be posting for at least a week...  Dont fret!  I have to come back to Southampton during the second week of break for a Sea Survival course... fun fun.  Ill take my time here to try and complete as many assignments as possible due the day we get back from break.  Then its off to Spain and Italy after that.  I'm super excited!  Please write emails as i might have access to some small amounts of internet in some hostels but as to not be consumed by work i wont be taking my computer... just my iPhone.

If you wonder where I am during any of the weeks check this handy dandy calendar again


Since i am flying Ryan Air, a budget airline with obscenely small baggage restrictions, basically everywhere I packed the bare essentials...  They make there money by luring you in with really cheap fares then charging massive amounts of money to check a bag.  It had to be smaller than 22"x16"x8"... ridiculous.  All of my bags are too big so i had to go out and pick up this nice, cheap little rucksack.  So, as Marissa said, I'm basically back packing through Europe...


Peace I'm outta here!

P.S. Don't worry, I'll be safe. (Knock on wood)

No comments:

Post a Comment